Vision & Mission
To groom philosophers, scientists, social leaders, entrepreneurs, artists and professionals with strong foundations in classical and modern systems to build a holistic society.
To build a value-centered and professional learning environment founded firmly in both classical and modern systems to help each child develop an integrated personality, discover his/her innate potential and pursue a resonant profession in building a holistic society.
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
- To cater to students across the society from modern and traditional backgrounds.
- To be accessible and affordable to interested people.
- To innovate sustainable organizational model to ensure autonomous sustenance for generations through due participation of all stakeholders.
- To keep connectivity with various schools in the society to learn and share.
- To regularly interact with the society for learning and making useful and relevant contributions.
- To establish integrated centers in classical and modern systems like philosophy, logic, arts, languages, science, mathematics, humanities and games.
- To continuously explore educational needs of society and provide customized programs through courses and workshops.
- To publish material and methods by continuous research on curriculum, pedagogy techniques.
- To establish teacher training center to ensure appropriate orientation and execution of vision/mission.
- To build state of art infrastructure in a serene atmosphere for learning.